Thermos Funtainer Bottle, Toy Story 3, 12 Ounce

Thermos Funtainer Bottle, Toy Story 3, 12 Ounce

  • TherMax double wall vacuum insulation for maximum cold temperature retention
  • Unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior, made from BPA free materials
  • Hygienic push button lid with pop-up straw
  • Keeps contents cold for 12 hours
  • 12 ounce capacity Weighs 11 ounces
This review is from: Thermos Funtainer Bottle, Toy Story 3, 12 Ounce (Baby Product)
I got this bottle when my son was 18 months, he was able to open it on his own since day one and he loved the pop-up feature of his big boy sippy.
1) The bottle is very sturdy and although it is not 100% leak-proof, we have only had tiny leaks, not enough to bother us at all. This bottle is slimmer than the foogo version, so it fits in cup-holders, backpack pockets etc. However it is too tall to fit inside the lunch box.
2) It is easy to clean/wash. I do not use the dishwasher for this one to try to make it last longer.
3) It is on the pricier end, but quite honestly I'd spend much more money buying replacements more often for other bottles, so I think definetely worth the price. It is a Thermos so it does keep liquids cold for a long time.
4) The design is very nice. However, the one thing that does bother me is that at the end of the school year although the bottle seems in perfectly good working condition, the design is completely scratched and looks terrible, so much, that I wanted to buy a new one just for that reason. I did come up with a quickie solution; I removed the design with acetone and cotton balls, so now I have the funtainer bottle with no design (I really wish they would sell it with no design at all) 


This review is from: Thermos Funtainer Bottle, Toy Story 3, 12 Ounce (Baby Product)
It works as expected. Keeps his drinks cold forever with no sweating, and hasn't leaked yet. I do wish it had some kind of easy handle to grasp, or even a loop of some kind around the base so it's easier for little hands to carry. My son loves the Buzz and Woody design, though personally I'd prefer something plain or less commercial, but it is what it is. My son is 2.5 years old. It took him a couple days to master closing the top with his limited hand strength, and he still has some problems once in a while, but otherwise he can operate it fine. Overall, a worthwhile purchase!

0 comments:

Post a Comment